Cabin [Ends 7/21]

While these events may be over, you might want to take a look at them for some reason or another. Well this is where they are resting, so come on and look.
KuuKiir
Supporting Role
Supporting Role
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Cabin [Ends 7/21]

Post by KuuKiir » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:56 am

We figured it would be best if we were as informed about earthly happenings as possible, so we made extra sure we got one of the cabins with a TV set. It cost us extra, but we had plenty of earth cash printed in advance! ^.^
And I told Miss Prickleberry it might be best if she didn't figure in this photo, lest people got a bit too curious regarding her surprisingly mobile ways. Earth cacti aren't really known for their agility, I believe. I told her to stay on the vanity, but I suspect she may have been sneaking around. >_> Never does listen! :]

FrizzKitty
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Pixel

Post by FrizzKitty » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 pm

So this is totally late! The sad part is that it was done a week ago but I never got a chance to post it.

So, here's my cabin - it's overlapping Shixy's, I'm stealing her top bunk. Not sure how I feel about that pink paint, and I think I have a bit more unpacking to do, but it's camp. No time for all that, I have stuff to do! Also I am really really glad we have a window though.

Av by Ody. <3

mokia
Silver Screen Legend
Silver Screen Legend
AKA: Nerdier Than Thou
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Post by mokia » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Everyone who participated has now been modded with their 50 diamonds for entering!

Return to “Closed Events”