Doll my boys? ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.

Doll my boys? ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Postby 4br4 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:58 am

Okay so I figure 100 diamonds per doll (if it exceeds 350px then who knows?) is ok price wise, but we can talk. Anyways, here's my main three boys. & art trades are a-ok B)

edit: Here's my 2 new boys <3 My Sole Survivor and his romanced husband Robert MacCready B)
[Mac ref [1][2][3-this is not mac wearing the clothes, this is just a full ref of his duster]Wiki page & My Sole Survivor Vince [PRE War]+[Romanced to Mac ver]

Nikolai Vladimirovich Sokolov:
Spoiler: show
Hgt: 5'07"
Wgt: 165 lbs

Nikolai has a big nose, high cheekbones and is super swole ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ Here's my pinterest board for him for inspiration.

Nikolai keeps up to date with fashion, but usually sticks to the middle ground between formal and casual. (aka you'll never see him in a T-shirt, maybe a dress shirt or a sweatshirt). Very rarely wearing jeans, he usually wears slacks or khakis. His outfit is typically monochrome with one color (typically red or blue). He never wears orange, yellow, purple, and very rarely green. Black, grey and white are a safe bet, and earthen tones (browns and diluted greens, and blues are a safe bet).

Although, I have a soft spot for knee high boots so if you can get him in those of any type really then go right ahead ;D

Leo Ulrich Wulff
Hgt: 6'
Wgt: 160 lbs

Leo is of German ancestry, with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and FRECKLES EVERYWHERE!! He's another earthen tone character (blues, greens, whites, browns etc are a-ok). The closest thing Leo wears to formal is a dress shirt and khakis. He's very laid back, but responsible. Just a note- Leo has no facial hair, at any time at his life. He doesn't like it on himself and never grows it out (partially because he's not fully able to without it being patchy).
Here is my pinterest board for him.
Sweater vests are a-ok and flannel is a must somewhere in his outfit. Socks, shirt, pants, doesn't matter. The only request is that flannel is somewhere c: If you don't want to that's fine but it would be cool <3

Jayden Alexander de Vries
Hgt: 6'02"
wgt: 167 lbs

Fem version:
Jayden is a bit of a stuck up ass. His parents are Dutch doctors, and he follows in that lineage, and is a doctor before he passes. He has black hair with a red streak on his right (our left). He wears his hair slicked back. A must for his clothing- He is always formal. Even his pajamas are more formal that everyone elses. No joke.
Here is my pinterest board for him.
His faceclaim is Christian Bale (during the Batman movies). Ref, ref
As for clothing color, he influenced Nikolai's monochrome, so please stick to monochrome, expect with Jayden he does only blue or red, no exceptions. (with black, grey and white too).

Ref of both Nikolai and Jayden: Here
Last edited by 4br4 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer

Diamonds on hand: 9,524.00
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Sweet Raspberry Tea

Re: Doll my boys? ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Postby Gwen » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:40 pm

1) I love your style, all your works are too cute <3
2) your boys are lovely and I'll see if I can come up with something relatively soon!
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥
Gwen
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 126.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Formerly: Blackfyre

Postby 4br4 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:48 am

Blackfyre wrote:1) I love your style, all your works are too cute <3
2) your boys are lovely and I'll see if I can come up with something relatively soon!

no seriously omg thank you!! <333 I'll be waiting patiently, thank you!! <3 ᕦ໒( ՞ ◡ ՞ )७ᕤ
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer

Postby 4br4 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Just want to swing in and say I updated it to include my Sole Survivor and MacCready ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer

Postby Krahka » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:52 pm

I still haven't been able to play Fallout 4 yet because my computer is shit and my life is a living nightmare, but I can live on vicariously through dolling up some Sole Survivor goodness anyway.

Can't really promise anything about MacCready, since I'm still mad at him for when he was a punkass little bitch in 3. I'm told that he got better, but I haven't seen it for myself yet. :P
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 70.00
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby 4br4 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:45 am

Oh I feel, y copy CTDs if I load it up. I just it the bullet and saved for an Xbox. haha But eeee I'm so excited!! If you do feel like dolling them pls let me know if you want a doll or diamonds B) and omg if you do play fo4 you gotta get him, matt mercer does an A+ job w/ the voice acting B)

sorry for mispells, im on mobile
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer

Postby Krahka » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:49 pm

Base

SO I MADE A THING

Ummmm, I dunno what to get me in return, aside from like, my own Fallout characters. Probably specifically my FO3 ones? Since I mean, it's only fair that I doll your FO4 character, and you doll the characters I had that wanted to shoot your FO4 husbando to death in the previous game. :P

There's Addy, who's a sweet Asian science badass, with glasses, a messy bun and either a labcoat or the most over the top power armor she can get her hands on, depending on the situation. (Though really, a good set of power armor should protect you from the same kinds of stains and hazards as a good labcoat.) She follows her father's footsteps in being a doctor and researcher, and uses her Vault training to beat the everloving shit out of things with blunt objects. (She was THE STAR of the Vault 101 baseball team for about a week before she got kicked out for beating one of her opponents with a baseball bat.)
Reference Folder

Then there's Beauregard, or Bo for short. Darker end of Latino, soul patch and a bitchin' mohawk. Bit of a cocky jerk with a way with the ladies who has absolutely done it with an elderly woman for a bit of extra pay. Mostly wears sensible combat armor, hangs out with his bro Butch, fell in love with Sarah Lyons but never bought into the whole Brotherhood thing, which is likely for the best. Also: SHOTGUNS
Reference Folder

Or you could make whatever. I dunno. I mostly wanted an excuse to pixel hella burnt skin and to vicariously Fallout 4 something.
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 70.00
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Return to Hollywood Boulevard