Lex's OCs!!

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.

Lex's OCs!!

Postby Lex » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:44 pm

so here's my request thread, if someone wants to Rick Astley my ocs. ;) let's see if i'll manage to organize this without it looking too messy. (i will keep updating this with more/better info!)

i don't have much diamonds to pay with, but i'd love to do art trades!

all these characters lives in a steampunk/noir world, so they wear kind of steampunk-y clothing? but like more modern steampunk? 30s-40s steampunk but also with modern elements? oh idk.

ACKERLY "ACKE" ASA;
Spoiler: show
pinterest aesthetic board for acke

appearance; he has black (messy and slightly curly) hair, grey eyes, and is pretty pale. has that 'designer stubble'.
he wears mostly brown colors, often worn/old clothes. not really a fan of jewellery and stuff.

short character description; he works as some sort of detective. lives in a small, messy apartment. drinks too much coffee. always tries to do the right thing.

here's some dolls of him, he's the one to the right;
Image ImageImage
my base // glam!s director // base by aerie

MIKKEL "MIKK" MANAHAN;
pinterest aesthetic board for mikkel

appearance; he has red hair, brown eyes, and light skin with freckles on his face and arms.
he only wears nice, expensive clothes. likes gold, purple and pink-ish colors. wears a lot of jewellery and accessories.

short character description; he comes from a mobster family, has three siblings, likes glittery things, and is way too self-centered and arrogant.

here's some dolls, he's to the left;
Image Image
base by mouldycat // glam!s director

LO (i haven't found a good surname for them yet);
pinterest aesthetic board for lo

appearance; they have dark hair, shaved head, brown-grey eyes, and some freckles. they're half black and half white, but has pretty light skin. has a tattoo on their left arm.
they wear lot of different things, everything from ripped skinny jeans to nice dresses. but not too much colors though, other than black and white they prefer dark blue and beige colors. their clothes are simple, and they don't wear much accessories. likes transparent fabrics.

short character description; they are very kind-hearted, sees the good in people. is pretty quiet and a bit shy, and doesn't talk that much.

some dolls (lo is to the right);
ImageImageImage
base by duckie // base by lazykas

EIRA (no good surname here either, names are hard ok!!);
pinterest aesthetic board for eira

appearance; she has white colored hair with blue "dip-dyes", the right side of her head is shaved. has light blue eyes, and nice eyebrows. her skin is light brown-medium brown with yellow undertones. she misses her left forearm, and usually wears a prosthetic.
she wears skirts a lot and loves leather jackets. favorite color is turquoise. she's always here for accessories (more is more!).

short character description; she's very protective over her friends, drinks tea with way too much sugar, and is always ready to fight you.

dolls (she's to the left);
ImageImage
base by duckie // base by melaine
Rick Astley by lovely kat! base by aerieyena

"EIGHT-EYES" (they don't even has a first name, i'm so sorry);
pinterest aesthetic board for eight-eyes

appearance;they have eight eyes, like a spider. green irises, and the "white of the eye" is black. brown hair, shaved or very short.
often wears black boots and black skinny jeans, probably ripped (but like, because they're old, not because of fashion). likes over-sized hoodies and bomber jacket. favorite colors are black, purple and green.

short character description; they don't remember their past, or where they came from. lives in the shadows of the city and only comes out at night.

MALON MANAHAN;
appearance; she has red-brown hair, that's pretty short and curly. light brown skin with freckles on her face and arms. her eyes are brown.
she always wear trousers; never skirts or dresses. likes floral patterns and the colour green.

short character description; she's mikkel's youngest sister, and has always been very spoiled by the rest of the family. she seems outgoing and friendly, but when she laughs you often get the feeling that she's laughing at you rather than with you.

base by nicki
Last edited by Lex on Wed May 24, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
base

Rick Astley made by kat!
ImageImageImageImage
Lex
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 570.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Lex's OCs!!

Postby Blackfyre » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 pm

<3 oooh I love them all!!
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

Blackfyre
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 2,578.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Dead-By-Midnight

Re: Lex's OCs!!

Postby Lex » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 am

Blackfyre wrote:<3 oooh I love them all!!

aaah thank you!! <3 <3
base

Rick Astley made by kat!
ImageImageImageImage
Lex
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 570.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Return to Hollywood Boulevard