Lex's OCs!!

Post your request, and see if there is anyone willing to fill it.

Lex's OCs!!

Postby Lex » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:44 pm

so here's my request thread, if someone wants to doll my ocs. ;) let's see if i'll manage to organize this without it looking too messy. (i will keep updating this with more/better info!)

i don't have much diamonds to pay with, but i'd love to do art trades!

THAT NOIR-ISH STORY I'LL NEVER WRITE

ok first up is my characters that belong in this noir-ish story of mine (i say story but really, even if the characters and the world keep expanding in my head, there's no actual finished story yet).

the story/world is, like i said, noir-ish. but also steampunk-ish. mixed with modern element. i know this is really vauge and not much to go on, sorry. :C their clothes should be like modern or 30s-40s inspired combined with steampunk? ... sort of? but honestly, i'm not picky so don't be afraid of giving them some "wrong" kind of clothes!!

♥ pinterest board for my "story" ♥ so you can get a feeling of the aesthetic, ahha

anyway, here's the characters;

ACKERLY "ACKE" ASA;
Spoiler: show
♥ pinterest aesthetic board ♥

appearance; acke has black (messy and slightly curly) hair, grey eyes, and is pretty pale. has that 'designer stubble'.
he wears mostly brown colors, often worn/old clothes. not really a fan of jewellery and stuff.

short character description; acke is this story's detective. he's tasked with solving some recent murders, and while doing so he accidentally discovers more and more of the city's dark secrets.
he lives in a small and messy apartment. he rarely eats enough, and instead tries to survive on drinking loads of coffee. he is a good person, and always tries to do the right thing, no matter the cost.

acke's to the right // doll and base made by me
doll made by me, base made by aerieyena

MIKKEL "MIKK" MANAHAN;

appearance; mikkel has red hair, brown eyes, and light skin with freckles on his face and arms.
he loves to dress nice, and you will only see him wearing fancy, expansive clothes. he likes gold, purple and pink-ish colors the most, but honestly he'd wear any colour as long as it looks expansive enough. he wears a lot of jewellery and accessories.

short character description; mikk is a member of one of the city's mobster families. he's used to have a lot of money and getting want he wants, and have a hard time when things don't go his way. he has a fancy for glittery things, and is way too self-centered and arrogant for his own good.

mikk's to the left // doll made by me, base is glam! exclusive made by duckie
mikk's to the left // doll made by me, base made by mouldycat

LO (i haven't found a good surname for them yet);

appearance; lo has dark, shaved hair, brown-grey eyes, and some freckles on their face. they're half black and half white, but has pretty light skin. they have a tattoo on their left arm.
they wear lot of different things, everything from ripped skinny jeans to nice dresses. but not too much colors though, other than black and white they prefer dark blue and beige colors. their clothes are simple, and they don't wear much accessories. likes transparent fabrics.

short character description; lo is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. they are very kind-hearted, and sees the good in people. they're pretty quiet and a bit shy, and doesn't talk that much, especially not with people they don't know.

doll made by me, base made by duckie
doll made by me, base made by lazykas

EIRA FORN;

appearance; eira has white colored hair with blue "dip-dyes", the right side of her head is shaved. she has light blue eyes, and nice eyebrows. her skin is light brown-medium brown with yellow undertones. she misses her left forearm, and usually wears a prosthetic.
she wears skirts a lot and loves leather jackets. favorite color is turquoise. she's always here for accessories (more is more!).

short character description; eira is very protective over her friends, drinks tea with way too much sugar, and is always ready to fight you.

eira's to the left // doll made by me, base made by duckie
doll made by me, base by melaine
doll made by lovely kat! base by aerieyena

"EIGHT-EYES";

appearance; they have eight eyes, like a spider. the irises are green, and the "white of the eye" is black. they have brown hair, which is shaved or very short.
eight-eyes often wears black boots and black skinny jeans, probably ripped (but like, because they're old, not because of fashion). likes over-sized hoodies and bomber jacket. they usually dress only in black, to blend in the shadows, but likes green and purple as well.

short character description; they don't remember their past, or where they came from (they don't even remember their own name). they live in the shadows of the city and only comes out at night, and tries their best to find clues about who they are.

doll made by me, base made by duckie
doll made by me

MALON MANAHAN;
appearance; malon has red-brown hair, that's pretty short and curly. her skin is light brown with freckles on her face and arms. her eyes are brown.
she always wear trousers; never skirts or dresses. she likes floral patterns and the colour green

short character description; she's mikkel's youngest sister (and therefore also belongs to the manahan mobster family), and has always been very spoiled by the rest of the family. she seems outgoing and friendly, but when she laughs you often get the feeling that she's laughing at you rather than with you.

doll byme, base by nicki
doll made by lovely melian!!! base made by DHF

BONNIE FORN;

appearance; bonnie has dark skin, and dark brown eyes. her hair is big and curly, and most of the time dyed in a blonde colour. she likes to dress in denim and colours like yellow and green.

short character description; bonnie is about 15-16 yars old, and she's the niece of eira (since bonnie's grandmother, runa, was the one who raised eira). she's kind and happy, and is that sort of person who spreads joy around them.

doll made by me, base by oh-my-stars

"FISH";

appearance; TBD

short character description; TBD

HARRY POTTER OCs

i used to RP harry potter stuff a lot back in the days. like a lot. and i've had so many harry potter ocs through the years; some of them i remember, most of them i don't.

i don't really RP anymore, so i haven't used any of my harry potter ocs in a while, but some of them i still like very much (and maybe i'll use them again sometime, in some other RP or story).

the world is obviously the magical harry potter world, and all the ocs are in hogwarts so they should wear a hogwarts uniform or some wizard clothes? (unless they are muggleborn, ofc.)

DAVID RUSSELL-JONES (a.k.a DAVY JONES);

davy is one of my oldest harry potter ocs (at least one of the oldest that i still remember) and he is my favorite oc and i love him more than anything.

(also yes i know, 'davy jones' is such a stupid name, but i was young when i made him, ok!! don't judge me)

appearance; davy has pretty long black hair, that he usually wears in a messy bun. his skin is slightly tanned (but could be way more tanned if he, you know, actually went out and spent time in the sun). his eyes are dark brown, in good light they look lighter, but most of the time they look almost black.

when he's not at hogwarts wearing his school uniform (slytherin themed, since that's his house), he dresses in nice and expensive clothes (wizard clothes, since he's from an all wizard family, and doesn't have much contact with muggles at all). he likes dark colours and black the most, but also green, purple and pink.

short character description; davy doesn't really have any friends, and prefers to be alone. he pretends to be this cold hearted person that doesn't care about anything (and maybe he even believes it himself), but deep down he is a good person, and he does care. a lot.

doll made by me, base by zipple
Last edited by Lex on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Lex
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 745.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Lex's OCs!!

Postby Blackfyre » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 pm

<3 oooh I love them all!!
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥
Blackfyre
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 2,661.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Dead-By-Midnight

Postby Lex » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 am

Blackfyre wrote:<3 oooh I love them all!!

aaah thank you!! <3 <3
Lex
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 745.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Lex » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:34 pm

[i updated and added some more ocs!]
Lex
Supporting Role
Supporting Role