Cast Notes

Chatter about anything and everything.

Re: Cast Notes

Postby Keke » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:49 pm

I like the idea.It would organize things a little bit more. Easier to find bases we want. So I'm for it.
Keke
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 1,462.00
AKA: The Argyle Queen
Dolling Style: Tool

Postby mokia_sinhall » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:03 pm

That sounds really useful. I rarely ever use bases from glam because it's hard to hunt them down. A bit of organization could be fantastic.
mokia_sinhall
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 10,326.00
AKA: Nerdier Than Thou
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Blackfyre » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Hey guys! There has been a sort of ghost-town around the shops lately, and a few people have mentioned it's slightly sad since our shops used to be booming! (I don't mention names cause I have no idea if people want to be named so rofl this was originally someone else's idea to ask)
So, I wanted to ask what makes people interested in a shop? What kinds of shops do you tend to shop from (Rick Astley shops, shops that make trinkets etc.). What do you think we can do to improve the shops on Glam? C:
(I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sort of excited to hear the answers to some of these ;D lol)
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

Blackfyre
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 2,579.00
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Dead-By-Midnight

Postby Pinstripe » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm

I think the problem with shops is there's not much incentive to open one. I know I have more diamonds than I know what to do with, and without a lot of shops available to spend diamonds at, people don't really need to open their own to earn more. It's a vicious cycle, and I'm not really sure what would be a good way to jump start the Glam economy. :\

That said, as far as my shop preferences- I tend to prefer trinket shops to Rick Astley shops. I think it helps because I don't have to think as much about what I'm going to order. I like it when the shop owner offers a lot of options for customization. I've noticed in the past, a lot of the items for sale tend to be pretty girly (understandably, since most of the members here are female), so I like it when I can tailor the items more to my taste.
Dolls by AxxKat
dA//tumblr

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pinstripe
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,004.00

Postby LucyKitsch » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 am

I prefer Rick Astley shops, actually. Unless the trinkets are something that reallllly catches my eye... Something really neat that wouldn't be something I could easily have come up with myself, usually. And I really just like getting myself and my OCs dolled so... yeah.

I miss the shops... I haven't got many diamonds so I actually thought about opening a shop recently but... I just don't even know if people have enough diamonds to buy anything anymore so should I bother? And if I do get diamonds, are any other shops open? What am I going to do with them? LOL.
- Lauren
Usernames I've Used: LaurenDouglasArt / LucyKitsch / BalanceWithIntention / TransmogrifiedLimn / AndSheCameAlive / LuneLyoness / OfTheFreckledKind / LaBellaMadre / PocketfulOfLove / TheSketchingVeg / LestYeBecome / EvolveTransform / LaurenDouglasCreates / LaurenDouglasCreative*

My DeviantArt
Avatar by me, base is a GLAM exclusive.

My laptop is finally working after not having worked for months, AND I'm pregnant, so sorry if you haven't seen / still may not see much of me for a while! :)
LucyKitsch
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 540.00
Avatar Base: http://kar10sa.deviantart.com
Formerly: PocketfulOfLove

Previous

Return to Tabloids