~Let me be your video game lover~ - OPEN

Browse personals profiles. An easy way to browse personals from around the world (or at least on this forum).
Krahka
Super star
Super star
AKA:Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style:Tool and Pixel
~Let me be your video game lover~ - OPEN

Post by Krahka » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:08 am

So hey hi I think it's safe to say that if I have a Shtick in this community, it is video games and flakiness and occasionally platemail. I'm looking for someone who also wants to smooch some pixel boys and girls and robots and aliens and elves and lizards.

So what I'm offering for this is to be the NPC in an NPC/PC couples collab doll with your part being the player character and my part being the NPC paramour. Mostly I want to make your dreams come true.

So here are the video games I'm up for that have a significant romance element. Are they all Bioware games? Honestly mostly yes lmao.
  • Knights of the Old Republic (1 and 2)
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic (I was about to say I was willing to do anyone but Doc, but then I remembered that I love pixeling mustaches more than I hate his stupid face. So sure.)
  • Dragon Age (Origins, 2 and Inquisition, but will not doll Cullen because I hate his face, everyone else is fair game.)
  • Mass Effect (once again 1, 2 and 3, miiiiiight be willing to do something with the revealed Andromeda characters, but I haven't been paying attention to the hype so all I know is that there's a hot salarian and Peebee, and honestly they both look like my jam)
  • Jade Empire (YESSSYESYESYES)
  • Elder Scrolls (Yes to all yes yes to literally all of them, from Arena to Online)
  • Fallout (once again, yes to all, though I'm still working my way through Fallout 4 and haven't got a very good handle on all of the companions, but I think I'm at a point where I can do the ones I haven't met anyway.)
  • Guild Wars 2 (If you got a pairing with a GW 1 NPC then I'm down, so long as I can get some references since I haven't played it as extensively as GW2.)
As for bases, we're gonna have to work small-ish if I'm ever actually going to complete the thing, especially since I haven't dolled in a while and I need something that'll be relatively easy to push out. I can resize bases, so feel free to suggest larger bases, but I will make them smaller before we can do anything. (And I'll give you the resize so that you can work on it at the size I want.) But I prefer like, prep sized. I can find some bases once I get my base collection back in order...

I'm totally up for dolling characters who aren't romancable (LOUD CRYING OVER CANDEROUS, JOKER AND VIVIENNE) in smoochy ways. I am up for same sex smooching with characters that are canonically straight, but not different sex smooching with characters that are specifically gay. (To use Dragon Age: Inquisition as an example, yes to Cassandra/F!Inquisitor, no to Dorian/F!Inquisitor.)

I can also do NPC/NPC pairings, or even my PC/NPC pairings if for some reason you really, really want to doll some cranky women and see my sweet boys hug them, but I'm pickier about NPC/NPC things and I mostly want to do this to make someone happy with content specifically for them.

Oh and it might be worth noting that I have no problem making significant edits to bases to make the character work if they're non-human, so like, if you want Garrus or whatever, I can get you some Garrus. I probably won't pick up anything that would require so many edits in the body shape that I should just draw my own base, so Rytlock is probably not happening. Just throw shit against the wall, I can judge for myself what sticks.

Might take on multiple partners, but not promising anything. I would like to, but yeah, uh, I'm not reliable at all so I don't want to take on too much and end up doing nothing.

mokia
Silver Screen Legend
Silver Screen Legend
AKA:Nerdier Than Thou

Re: ~Let me be your video game lover~ - OPEN

Post by mokia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:01 am

Krahka, I just want to make all of the characters with you hahaha. Of the options presented It'd be awesome to either do my dwarf, Mokia w/Iron Bull or my fallout 4 character, Titties w/either Curie or Nick Valentine.

Mokia: http://mokia.tumblr.com/tagged/Mokia-Cadash

Titties: http://mokia.tumblr.com/tagged/Sole-Survivor-Titties

Phoenigette
Producer
Producer
AKA:Batty's Slave
Dolling Style:Pixel

Post by Phoenigette » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:41 am

Mokia, you paired Iron Bull with a dwarf? Why does that not surprise me.

Krahka's ad brings all the nerds to the yard! I'm so tempted to sign up for a collab with you, but I also suffer from flakiness and general inability to complete anything so I will RESTRAIN MYSELF I SWEAR.
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Thanks Gwen ;)
Bang, baby!

mokia
Silver Screen Legend
Silver Screen Legend
AKA:Nerdier Than Thou

Post by mokia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:02 am

Phoenigette wrote:Mokia, you paired Iron Bull with a dwarf? Why does that not surprise me.
It was the most logical course of action! They have a scene where they kiss and they had to put a box so she'd be the right height! So funny!!!

Return to “Personals”