Hello!

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

Hello!

Postby Abernathie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Well, hi everyone. I still don't have an avatar or anything, but I've already posted something so I expect it would be best to introduce myself. I used to be a rather active doller, started out on Palace, but I petered out and stopped a few years back. I've picked my graphic art addiction back up recently and dressing little digital people is still my favorite hobby. Guess wrestling my toddler into clothing isn't enough fun. :)
Abernathie
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 112.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Hello!

Postby PunkieMunkie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello and welcome to GLAM! Welcome back to the dolling community as well. I so remember the Palace I haven't been there in forever and a day. I'm so glad you decided to come back I look forward to seeing some of your work. Dolling is one of my favorite hobbies as well.. no matter how many times I go on hiatus I always seem to come back. I hear you about the wrestling a toddler into clothing... I have a 4 year old and a 1 in a half year old. But anywho... again welcome to GLAM... everyone here is super nice and super helpful and welcome back the dolling world.
ImageImage Image

Haunted House by: mokia_sinhall, Bottle and Syringe by: theladywrath

My Doll Site, My Contest Site,
PunkieMunkie
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 3,148.00
Dolling Style: Tool
Avatar Base: http://dnya.deviantart.com

Re: Hello!

Postby Abernathie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Oh, so you have two budding nudists? My one is enough, I tell you.
Thank you so much, you and everyone who has welcomed me. I appreciate it, I really do. I now have an av, so I feel like a real member. *laughs*
Abernathie
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 112.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Return to Auditions