New, kind of.

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

New, kind of.

Postby Bailey » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:15 pm

*waves*

Hello everyone! It has been years since I last dolled. I think like a lot of "veteran" members life just got in the way, we grew up. I think it has been 11 years now since I first joined The Gathering, which is now long gone. :(

I used to go by Sforz or Seraphor! Some of those that were around might remember me, I was a music mad pixel doller from Cornwall UK and had just got my first boyfriend.
I am still music mad with a degree in it and am now a trainee music teacher. I left Cornwall but returned 2 years ago.

Here is the remainder of what I can find online of my old dolling ability; I have since got access to Photoshop so definitely want to look at some more tool shading now.

I'm unsure if I can link you the bases on all of these (it has been too long!) I THINK:

1 is DHF (dead link, PLEASE tell me Suzy is still active!)
2 I am not sure ...
3 is DHF again
4 is If Looks Can Kill (another dead link, yikes ...)

Sorry I can't be of more help on bases but maybe someone more knowledgeable than I would be able to fill me in.

Hobbies other than dolling? Music is both career and hobby now for me (yay) but I also sculpt out of Polymer Clay and make fairy doors; it's a little cottage (ahem, FLAT) business with the odd order but I don't class it as a business really ... I sing, primarily, as a classically trained opera singer. I am also a plus size model and body positive campaigner. I'm busy enough but I miss this sort of community so much ... hoping to get stuck back in and make some new friends, re-unite with old ones and improve my skills!

Bailey/Sforz/Seraphor/Steff (my real name).
Formerly known as Sforz or Seraphor
Facebook | Website | Dollsite Pending

Base is a GLAM! Exclusive for the Fall collab.

Artzygrrl - Sister Site
Bailey
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 0.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: New, kind of.

Postby Artzygrrl » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:28 pm

STEFFFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

HOW ARE YOU!? I'm SUPER glad to see you here! ...to answer your query, yes, I remember you (we're sisters, after all!), and Suzy is still (sort of) active. She's about now and then. She judged MDF for me this year (which has been revived). :D

I think #2 might be Wayuki! The new link for ILCK is Here.
Image Image Image Image
The artist formerly known as Dena!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Artzygrrl
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 2,378.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Re: New, kind of.

Postby Bailey » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:19 am

*glomp*
ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I am ... tired, and super busy!
I suppose I've probably missed the pageant season now!

Currently making an avatar for here, all 50s pin-up. I don't think I EVER dolled victory rolls before so this should be interesting! I'll add you as a sister in my sig though in a bit, once I've fully woken up!

I think you're right, that does look like a Wayuki base come to think of it.
Formerly known as Sforz or Seraphor
Facebook | Website | Dollsite Pending

Base is a GLAM! Exclusive for the Fall collab.

Artzygrrl - Sister Site
Bailey
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 0.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Return to Auditions