Well, hey!

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

Well, hey!

Postby phillyen » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi guys! Well, my real name is Amanda, I'm brazilian and it's nice to be here! hehehe... I'm not a doller anymore, I've stopped a long time ago but I used to love it and I like to be around people who still do it. Maybe I'll try to doll something soon! I started when I was like.. 8 years old (yes!) and stopped because school got difficult :( Now I'm 16 and applying to college, for that reason I have some free time in my hands and decided to see how is dolls world doing because I kind of miss all of this ehehe
Unfortunately all the brazilian doll foruns I used to participate are now closed, the doller community of my country seems to be extinct, well.. that's sad. I remember how fun it all was. So, that is all, I think! Thank you for your attention, and I would like to apologize for any mistakes, I'm not a native speaker so.. :oops:
phillyen
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables

Diamonds on hand: 52.00

Re: Well, hey!

Postby Mogget » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:36 pm

well your welcome here :D
Our community is small but not extinct!
You should definitely give dolling another go, we'd love to see any you come up with C:
I wouldn't worry about the native speaker thing your typing is very clear, much better then allot of americans your age for sure!
Mogget
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 19,517.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Shixam » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh man, that actually does make me sad about the Brazilian sites, and I never went to any of them. But I know in the past the Brazilian forums (and French too I think) used to be the most active ones I'd see. But I could never join them because I never knew how to speak Portuguese or French.

Welcome to Glam, though! Glad you decided to join us. :D

My Charm Bracelet
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shixam
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 14,837.00
AKA: Princess of Pink
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://aerieyena.deviantart.com/

Postby LadyHazy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:28 am

Welcome to Glam! Non-native English speaker here as well... I'm sure you'll do fine. ^_^
LadyHazy
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 47.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Parker » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Welcome! Bem vinda! :D

And that's all the Portuguese I know, sorry. I'm María, from Spain. Your English is really good, don't worry. You can always teach us some Portuguese :P I'm excited about having another doller coming back, we seem to be getting quite a few of them lately. Welcome to GLAM, and if you need help with anything, feel free to PM me anytime.
Parker
Director
Director

Diamonds on hand: 1,709.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Return to Auditions