Greetings from the great beyond!

Your first stop, tell a little about yourself, show what you can do!

Moderator: AxxKat

Greetings from the great beyond!

Postby buttons » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:35 am

Hello, people!

I'm Buttons. It's probably been 3 years since I last completed a doll, and even longer since I've been on GLAM! or any other forum. I think I went by Diddy and i_pleadthefifth before... I don't know why, but I did and I cannot change the weird and random names of my past :( Anyways, I thought I would come and start anew. I've missed GLAM! and the dolling world.

I'm the worst ever at intro things and almost skipped it in hopes that I'd seem charming and mysterious. "Ooh, who is that Buttons, she didn't introduce herself, how aloof. I bet she's really cool. Look at her avatar, so fun and - dare I say- sexy!".... but I decided to suck it up and post something to make my presence known. So here we are! How do I sign off? This is nothing like writing a letter, I can't just say "Sincerely, Buttons XOXO" or "Yours forever, Buttons", can I?
buttons
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 499.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Greetings from the great beyond!

Postby the swordid truth » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Haaaah I completely feel you. I've been dolling for a decade but I've never joined any of the pixel communities anywhere. When I showed up here just a couple months ago I just wanted to hide and pretend I didn't exist and see if I could away with playing it off like I've been here all along. ; D

So, for it should be said- Welcome back and nice to meet you!
I love your avatar. ; 3 ; < 33
the swordid truth
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,596.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Postby Mogget » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Welcome to glam!!!
and welcome back to the dolling world C:
I love your sense of humor and i cant wait to see more of that wit in pixel form
Mogget
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 19,517.00

Postby buttons » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Thank you both! I'm happy to be here, again!

@the swordid truth, I knoooow! I'm like this in real life too, I am so bad at introducing myself to people but I love to sort of slip in and start making jokes, usually with the help of a friend who is already a part of the group, ha. Thank you in regards to my avatar!

@Mogget thank you! I always appreciate it when people get my sense of humor, sometimes people just think I'm being completely serious :P
buttons
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 499.00

Return to Auditions