Elder Scrolls, Young Money

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.
Krahka
Super star
Super star
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Elder Scrolls, Young Money

Post by Krahka » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Base

So this last year has been a goddamn mess in all ways and I haven't dolled much, but like... I'm also dolling at the same rate I did last year, which was slightly less terrible? Something between a long term slow spell and anxiety dolling.

So I'm still on an ESO rampage for the foreseeable future. This is Urzela, my Orc who's probably my most dolled ESO character despite her excessively complicated and detailed tattoos, and her girlfriend, Ashareen, who is her loyal bodyguard because being literally ritually sacrificed and then busting out of soul jail makes you paranoid, no matter how deadly you usually are.
I had to use these two bases because there's not enough chubby bases for my chubby Orc and the other one was on the same scale and same style, but way taller, which is good because Ash is way taller. They're the perfect shapes for snuggling even if Urzela has to get on her tiptoes to kiss her.

Artzygrrl
Editor
Editor
Dolling Style: Tool

Re: Elder Scrolls, Young Money

Post by Artzygrrl » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:15 am

So smol, so detailed! I love all the tattoos and the armor is well-rendered. Super amazing. <3

Av Base
Image Image Image Image
- My Charm Bracelet -
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Parker
Director
Director
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Parker » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:54 pm

And the Queen of Armour strikes again! Love the subtle hue shifting in their armours. The details, especially in their faces, are mind-blowing. I agree with Artzy: super amazing.

Blu
Super star
Super star
AKA: This says something different when you're not looking
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: https://www.deviantart.com/loulabeiie

Post by Blu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 am

Couple height differences!!! Hehehe. <3 That's awesome you found two bases to match up, hehehe.

The amount of detail you put into these dolls is amazing. I love the variety in shades and colors. And again, that armor. Seriously. :shock:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
we're all here

Return to “Dolls”