My latest endeavors

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.
Gwen
Producer
Producer
AKA: King of Leopard Print ♕
Dolling Style: Pixel
Formerly: Blackfyre

My latest endeavors

Post by Gwen » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:55 am

Base is by Baphometin, somewhere in there.
This was a gift for someone who did a commission for me a long while ago, thus using my Gaia Online signature. My username there is Mortalitasi, thus the MT.

Base is by Mouldycat. (I think you might have to use the Wayback machine to enter her old base site now).
A redoll I did to see how different I doll now than I did a few years ago. Here is the compilation of the three times I've redone this doll in case you're interested. Moral of the story: keep on practicing, there's always more to learn and improve.

This was a gift for Cei on the Glam Discord server of their character ♥ I'm weak for tieflings, what can I say.

Base is by Parker, a Glam exclusive
This is my OC Aly (the redoll up above is his female counterpart, which I differentiate by spelling her name Allie), probably talking to Elz on the phone while he paints his nails.

And I think that's it, that's more than I've dolled in like two years combined so enjoy it while it lasts I guess. :lol:
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏
Tumblr || Steam || Pinterest || Deviantart
Dolling siblings are forever xCassx and H|F ♥

DawnSierra
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Re: My latest endeavors

Post by DawnSierra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

Those are all amazzzing! But I'm blown away by the first one! Her hair is gorgeous! Also I really love the details of the last; her socks, her teenie tiny nails and nails polish! Love it! Good job!! <3 <3 <3

Parker
Director
Director
Dolling Style: Tool

Post by Parker » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:26 pm

You have some of the best character designs I've seen <3 I love love LOVE the colours on each of these beauties. It's something that I've noticed with your latest works: your colour choices are more daring, and the risk sure pays off.

I'm going to say that Aly's doll is my favourite, but I'm biased :P You have improved so much over the years, you should be proud of yourself! I know I am. Seeing you grow with time, and witnessing some of the steps here, has been a pleasure, and I hope to see you better yourself in the future. You know, there's always a point where quantity diminishes, but quality skyrockets. And I think you're right there :)

Gwen
Producer
Producer

Post by Gwen » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:55 pm

DawnSierra wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am
Those are all amazzzing! But I'm blown away by the first one! Her hair is gorgeous! Also I really love the details of the last; her socks, her teenie tiny nails and nails polish! Love it! Good job!! <3 <3 <3
Thank you so much! <3 Parker's base was so adorable I just had to make the best use of it that I could! Parker always does an incredible job of including all of these little details, so I tried to include my own little details to complement it haha ♥
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏

Gwen
Producer
Producer

Post by Gwen » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Parker wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:26 pm
You have some of the best character designs I've seen <3 I love love LOVE the colours on each of these beauties. It's something that I've noticed with your latest works: your colour choices are more daring, and the risk sure pays off.

I'm going to say that Aly's doll is my favourite, but I'm biased :P You have improved so much over the years, you should be proud of yourself! I know I am. Seeing you grow with time, and witnessing some of the steps here, has been a pleasure, and I hope to see you better yourself in the future. You know, there's always a point where quantity diminishes, but quality skyrockets. And I think you're right there :)

THIS COMMENT :oops: <3 Parker you're going to make me cry haha, this is really sweet of you thank you so much! I try very hard on my character designs, and this is such an inspiring comment that I'm absolutely flabbergasted. !!! I have been trying harder on my color choices too, that's so validating to hear! Sometimes I wonder if it's too much, but I go with it anyway.

Ahaha well I mean, you did make an awesome series of bases ;) but definitely! I still have so much to learn, an eternal student as it were. Thank you again, I want to like print this comment out and frame it whenever I'm feeling bad about my art. I really appreciate you saying that. ♥ ♥
ImageImageImage
♂ & ♏

Return to “Dolls”