Moar bases, moar races.

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.

Moar bases, moar races.

Postby Krahka » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm

So here's the good ones from my base race on Pixel Princess.

Base
So I started things off right with Jiira, my main Skyrim character. She's a Wood Elf thief/bard type who likes killing dragons and singing songs about killing dragons and making armor out of the hide of the dragons she slays. She sided with the Empire in the Civil War because she thought that Ulfric would make a better archenemy. TURNS OUT HE'S ACTUALLY A CHUMP.

Base
And a lot of Old Republic in this. I knew I had to doll my Gunslinger, Cargryph on this. Cargryph likes stealing from the rich and giving to herself, picking fights and flirting in puns.

Base
Then there's Oloolma, my Jedi Sentinel. She's dark side as all fuck, and has serious issues. She really hates the Empire, like REALLY hates the Empire. She also looks good in PvP gear even though I barely play her anymore now that I finished her story, much less PvP with her. Ah well.

Base
And there's Anders from Dragon Age 2. If you know him, you know why I have so many feels over him. He is my Hawke's husbando.

Base
And Jiira's husbando? Marcurio, the greatest mage in all of Skyrim, at least according to himself. She drags him on all sorts of adventures all over the place in all sorts of dank tombs and bandit lairs, so she might as well marry him for putting up with her for 500 gold pieces.

Base
And my Old Republic Imperial Agent's husbando, Vector Hyllus! He's part of a bug hive mind and is a complete gentleman and absolutely adorable and I don't feel conflicted at all about wubbing him. He can hear the electrons singing.

Base
My other Skyrim character, Penestel, High Elf Mage/Assassin specializing in necromancy, illusion and shanking people. I fondly refer to him as my evil wizard. He used to be a Thalmor assassin before he got disillusioned, deserted and ended up joining the Dark Brotherhood. At least they are honest about what they kill for.

Base
My friend's Imperial Agent in the Old Republic, Psyche. She's a bit of a ditz, got into Imperial Intelligence because her parents are super powerful and important and rich, and she thought that being a spy would be exciting fun. She is loved by my extremely bitter non-Force sensitive Sith Agent who does his best to protect her.

Base
This is the one that got a Daily Devitation. It's my main Morrowind character, Thistle Flower the Daedra Huntress. She used spears, magic and stealth to destroy her enemies, and being very prickly, she tended to make a lot of enemies.

Base
And another Old Republic doll, my Jedi Consular, Talward and one of the Sith Inquisitor's companions, Talos Drellik. I ship them like hell. His sister is the Sith Inquisitor, which is how these two meet. Their love is hella forbidden, but absolutely perfect anyway. So much archaeology. So much archaeology everywhere.
Krahka
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 67.00
AKA: Sahrot Kulaas Se Dov
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Moar bases, moar races.

Postby PirateMaster » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Wow, so many and so detailed. Each one is
very well done and I really love your reptilian
one. Great work on each of these.
Also know as Arianstar
Sig-Sanura| Av-Kryshna
PirateMaster
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 971.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://thehword.eclectic-blue.com/

Postby Alsie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:46 am

I love the little Marcurio and Jiira. The expression on their faces are adorable. They defininetly convey that he is being dragged of again. I love all of the detail that you put in your little dolls.
ImageImageImageImage
Journal Page at my Shop
Alsie
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 469.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Postby curioussoul » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 am

So many of them!! :O So many details!!

It's so amazing!!!! Great job!!!! <3
I wish for many things, and you, are all of them and have been given to me.
I am grateful..
curioussoul
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 200.00
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: pika-pixel.deviantart.com

Return to Dolls