Redoll of "Alternative"

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.

Redoll of "Alternative"

Postby Captain.v2 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:44 pm

ImageImage
Before & After

Base

Funny story, this doll would later become my OC "Captain", who was based on myself at the time (like an alter-ego, hence the name of this doll being "Alternative".)

I kinda feel like the "After" is bigger base-wise, but I know it's not. The Before was made on May 11, 2011. And the After was made just now. I'm realizing that I hardly editted the base to get my wanted "look", but now I can't leave a base alone.

Changed the tattoo/makeup under the eye to two studs. The "white" hair is now very blonde. The lipstick is no longer hot pink and instead, crimson. The blue necktie/collar was changed quite a bit once I noticed her chest was pretty bare. The dress too! Oh my goodness it's so formal and lovely. She still gives off that "punk" look I was going for, but now she looks more classy.
Captain.v2
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 120.00
Dolling Style: Pixel and Cell

Re: Redoll of "Alternative"

Postby Mogget » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:42 pm

your hair has definitely improved as has your base editing for sure C:
I see what you mean about the base feeling bigger , I think its because of the eye edit ... its creating the optical illusion that the base is bigger which is totally not a bad thing at all!
The update to her Necklace/collar/scarf C: and her tattoo are great and the piercings look good too
my cc here is on her shirt, the shape is great and i see you have some lines to suggest draping which is good but you don't really show any shading to the shirt. By leaving it a flat black it takes away from the rest of your doll

Your dolls just keep getting better and better C:
Mogget
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 19,517.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Re: Redoll of "Alternative"

Postby Captain.v2 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:45 am

Thsnk you for the cc Mogget! I knew something was wrong with it about it feeling so flat. ;)
Captain.v2
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 120.00
Dolling Style: Pixel and Cell

Return to Dolls