Fantasy 27

Any pixel or tooled characters, made on a base or without.

Fantasy 27

Postby Captain.v2 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Baseless.

It's a drag queen, as usual, hence the terrible contour of the boobs (lol). I wanted to do a baseless doll and god knows I can't do the other side of the face. I had to do the sketch of it with my finger at first but I do like how it came out. (I say with my finger because I have a laptop like the Surface Pro 3 where it flips backwards, but it doesn't have a pen or whatever. I guess it was cheaper, idk. I got it for graduation and this is the first time I've used it for a baseless.) This has to be the most detailed I've ever gotten on a doll, though. Well, what I mean is that this is the most "work" I've put into the shading of a doll, I guess.

I also considered actually doing the hair, but my finger really started to hurt and I got a headache and I figured this is a doll I'm not sure I would come back to tomorrow. Yknow, I'd probably let it sit in my WIPs forever and I don't want that. Besides, I suck at doing hair sometimes and I didn't want it to take away from the shading of the face, so pure black filler will do I suppose.

Pixel art is a creative process, right.
Captain.v2
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 120.00
Dolling Style: Pixel and Cell

Re: Fantasy 27

Postby Mogget » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:07 pm

what a face, the work you put in the shading really shows! C:That being said i do hope you come back to this and give her some of that crazy hair your so good at( i love the outline though!) instead of the flat black stuff she has now
Mogget
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 19,517.00
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby Captain.v2 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:32 pm

"some of that crazy hair you're so good at" is probably one of the best compliments I've had tbh. Thank you! I probably will come back to this in time, when things aren't so hectic for me and I don't have so many wips hanging around. :)
Captain.v2
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 120.00
Dolling Style: Pixel and Cell

Postby Mogget » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:32 pm

C: heheheh your so welcome!!
Mogget
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 19,517.00