WIP, I need help!!!!

Only members on Team Two can view and post here!
lishylou
Extra
Extra

WIP, I need help!!!!

Post by lishylou » Thu May 07, 2009 9:15 am

So here is the original doll:
Image Base

And here is my Redoll:
1->Image 2-> Image 3->Image

Base
I have changed poses, hair, outfits, and I want to add a background... Also, I know that Gary still needs clothes, I just am having issues with it now.

----> Added some clothes to Gary, though I don't like them much...

So, CC the crap out of it please.
Last edited by lishylou on Fri May 15, 2009 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chocotini
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Post by Chocotini » Thu May 07, 2009 10:48 am

Looking good so far. It's cute, it's like she let her hair grow out and he got a haircut. Some shading underneath their hair on their foreheads would definitely look good. You might also want to recolor the eyebrows to match their hair colors, it'd look much more natural. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Helyn
Super star
Super star
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel
Avatar Base: http://pyrochan-dolls.deviantart.com/

Post by Helyn » Thu May 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Oh, that's so sweet! I think you've chosen a good base for it - I love her tilted head. Don't forget to add in the earrings, they'll look great on her.

I like his new hair. But I agree, the shirt isn't the best. Just remember, we have quite a few weeks to do this so take your time. Browse Google to get a good look at clothes and how they crease etc.
I personally think that his shirt should be more like the original doll's, in order to tie it in more. But it's really up to you. If you find stripes too tricky or your really motivated by a more worker look then do what you think's best.
Sig bases by Wayuki

DA account : Blog : Shelfari

Lazzi
Super star
Super star

Post by Lazzi » Fri May 08, 2009 1:25 am

You know, that is a really great base choice you've made there . . . it's like a progression from the original doll . . . phase one: adoration, phase two: NABBED! :lol:

I see another progression that I rather like: from winter clothes in the original, to a more springy feel in the re-doll (and very fitting too, as we all know that spring is the season of twitterpation). So you have the flower and the girl in springy clothes . . . how about a striped t-shirt for the guy (and maybe give him the girl's scarf from the original? Of course, this is my heavy guys-in-scarves bias speaking!)

Is that a kissy-lips shaped barrette in her hair? Nice touch!

Av by FilthyGorguz, MIA :( || Awesotastic sig by Isobel
My DA account || The Limelight Cafe

lishylou
Extra
Extra

Post by lishylou » Tue May 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Alright, So I have finished the doll, and I did another one.

New one: Image Base
Original

And my previous Redoll, completed:
Image Base

So. let me know what you think!

Return to “Team Two”