Super Star Sign-Up

Become or find a mentor here at the talent agency.

Super Star Sign-Up

Postby Phoenigette » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Do you have something to offer in the way of training? But don't want to worry about learning at the same time? Sign up here to become the mentor of a protostar!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Dolling Experience (in years):[/b]
[b]Shading Style (pixel vs tool):[/b]
[b]What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll/Would Like To Teach?[/b]
[b]How Often Are You Online?[/b]
[b]A Bit About You:[/b]
Last edited by Phoenigette on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Thanks Gwen ;)

Bang, baby!
Phoenigette
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 16,993.00
AKA: Batty's Slave
Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: Co-Star sign up

Postby Vanity~Sweet » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Name: Vanity. :)
Dolling Experience (in years): About five years now! Time sure does fly. :D
Shading Style (pixel vs tool):I'm a pixel shader, but I someday hope to dable in a bit of tool shading. :)
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll? I usually draw my OCs, sometimes some pageant entries, sometimes fanart of other charies, and sometimes I make a doll for the sole purpose of dolling an outfit I fell in love with! :D And recently I've been making some dolls based on songs.
How Often Are You Online? Oh, everyday pretty much. About 8ish hours on the weekends and about 4ish on weekdays? Kinda factoring in school and videogames. ^^;
A Bit About You:Well, I love to sing, I'm turning into a bit of a WOW freak because of my family XD, I love most kinda of music, except for some rap and screemo, I like to doll on medium sized bases because I hate having to shade large bases and I find it's hard to get a lot of detail into smaller bases, I love vampires, I have so many story ideas running around in my head and I just don't know how to write them out aaaaaaaaand..my OCs are my babies and I try to flesh them out as much as I can, and I still love and remember all of my OCs from when I was in 6th or 7th grade. c: And I can't wait for Pokemon Black and White to come out. XD
Would you like to be PM'ed? Yes please! :D
(And I hope this font doesn't blind anyone. XD ^^;)
Photobucket, dA
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Click the images for the shop links! :D
Vanity~Sweet
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,861.00
Avatar Base: Duckie GLAM! Exclusive

Postby WassupKiba » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Name: Kiba
Dolling Experience (in years): 4? almost four
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Pixel!!
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll? women and im leaning to costume/fashion but sometimes i doll boys
How Often Are You Online? every day
A Bit About You: IM AWE-SOME. that is all. :3 na, jk i love art, music, Kenny(bf) and random posts of ninja skillZ. I am 18, dame and i suffer from ADD but dolling is the only thing that can snap me out of it. kinda obsessive when it comes to dolling. I can sit and doll for a max of 17 hours without breaks or leaving my desk! (like i said before, no life XD)
I generally like new people and I try my best to explain things, but sometimes my ADD gets the best of me and you get a random comment that makes no sense. good for laughs i guess o.0
I have two cats, both are nuts, but only one is evil and is out to kill me. i have four sisters but only live with three of them. umm...i love cooking, dolling, and NJROTC...

cant think of much else......OH! I love wolves

Would you like to be PM'ed? of course :3
WassupKiba
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1.00
AKA: BANZAAAIIIII

Postby katberrie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Name: Kat
Dolling Experience (in years): ~2-3
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Pixel!
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll? boys, my characters, fan-arty things. Not skirts.
How Often Are You Online? almost every waking day :D
A Bit About You: I'm a 16 year old girl who likes a lot of things. I spend a lot of my time base-making rather than dolling now adays but I feel confident with my abilities for either. I like to talk C:
Would you like to be PM'ed? Yes please C:
Last edited by katberrie on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUMBLEROARRRRRRRR.
ImageImage

Sig by Landen <3 | Cupcake by Valo| My dA
Doll my characters!
katberrie
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,104.00

Postby Pinstripe » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 am

Name: Pinstripe, Lydia irl
Dolling Experience (in years): About 7. Very on and off.
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Pixel
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll? My characters, who are mostly male. I tend to go for small, cute bases. Trying to do more baseless stuff recently.
How Often Are You Online? Every day, but I work full time, so sometimes it's just to check my email, twitter, etc.
A Bit About You: I live in the Rocky Mountains. Well, next door to them, at least. I'm a fancy-schmancy college graduate, but my BFA doesn't pay the bills, so I work as a barista. I do a lot of creative things: write, draw, crochet. I recently tried RPing for the first time, and I didn't realize how fun it could be. I'm rather obsessed with my own characters. I'm working on a web comic with a friend. We're still in the early stages, but I know it's going to be awesome. I love fashion, and history fascinates me. I'm a natural redhead, and have a strong bias towards this hair color.

I tend to fall off the face of the dolling community, only to come back months or years later. I'd really like to make some good friends so I have people to keep up with even when I'm on hiatus.
Would you like to be PM'ed?
Yep.
Dolls by AxxKat
dA//tumblr

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pinstripe
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,004.00

Postby Tuxedo-Kitten » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 am

Name: Tuxedo-Kitten
Dolling Experience (in years): Maybe a little over 4 years
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll? Whatever I feel inspired by. So I do a bunch of stuff. I try not to stick to one type of thing, but sometimes I'm REALLY inspired. I usely don't do random people, because of that reason. I've also been trying to do make baseless work.
How Often Are You Online? A lot. More than I should be. But to make it clear, I do my "rounds" of sites once or twice a day...(sometimes more)
A Bit About You: I'm a crafty person, on top of loving to pixel and doll. I love to quilt, knit, crochet, and sew. I'm a history person, mostly World War 2, but I find myself liking everything at times. I've been trying to get into more activities. Now I'm learning to roller skate, but I also want to learn to ice skate and horseback ride. I read as much as I can fit in. And because I'm a history person it's usually historical stuff or biographies.
Would you like to be PM'ed? Sure!
Av Base l Signature by me l My Deviantart
Tuxedo-Kitten
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 3,070.00

Re: Super Star Sign-Up

Postby Wumpa » Fri May 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Name: Wumpa
Dolling Experience (in years): about 7 accumulated years, with a one-year break recently
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): pixel exclusively
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll/Would Like To Teach? basic stuff - basic shading, hair, folds, shoes, base edits.
How Often Are You Online? at least half an hour everyday - when I'm busy (which is rare)
A Bit About You: my real name is Joannie, I'm 21, I'm a student (well RIGHT NOW I'm done with school but I'll be going to uni in Autumn), I have a boyfriend, a cat and a crested gecko, I'm vegan, I speak French and English fluently, I live in Quebec, that's in Canada for those who don't know, I like chocolate, stuff like that. Yes that was one sentence. Also I loveloveLOVE teaching 8D

I'll be taking a max. of three protostars.
1. Lxylia
Last edited by Wumpa on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wumpa
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 530.00
AKA: High Noon on Wumpa Mountain
Avatar Base: duckie.artician.com

Postby OneSmartChicken » Sun May 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Name: Chicken.
Dolling Experience (in years): Ah I don't know. :| I've considered myself a doller for about two/three years, but looking back I've been dolling for about six years and just didn't know it.
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Tool, but I've got plenty of experience pixeling too.
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll/Would Like To Teach? Well, a big one is base editting--I know a lot of people, especially newer dollers, have a lot of problems editing a base. I'm also fairly confident in my ability to shade clothing and hair, and can usually spot anatomy mistakes, though I'm hardly an expert.
How Often Are You Online? Oh... a lot. If I'm likely to disappear for long, I'll probably get the change to tell you. I'm a forgetful idiot; I might forget to reply. If I go more than a few days without replying though, you're more than welcome to message me.
A Bit About You: Well...I used to be an editor on here, but recently quit for various reasons. I think I'm relatively well-known, and I'm likely to do redlines.
I have three cats, and one cat who sometimes visits. I live in Florida on a brackish water canal, but I'm probably going to be moving soon-ish. I consider myself a gamer, but I really don't game much and I'm not particularly good at it. I'm a fan of anime, manga, books, and..a lot of stuff. And...uhm...I dunno. :| I'm weird?
Anyway, if you'd like me as your teacher or partner or anything of the short, just drop me a message. I figure rather than hunting down a protostar I'll let someone who thinks we'd suit each other message me. =)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I'm collecting chicken things. Indeed.

Glam. Kssh. Ksssh. I am your rooster. Kssh. Kssh. Join me kssh on the feather side. -Darth Rooster
OneSmartChicken
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 534.00
AKA: Two Piece Chicken Suit
Avatar Base: http://ubiique.deviantart.com/

Postby Caitlincaitiecait » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Name: Caitlincaitiecait (aka Cait)
Dolling Experience (in years): Hmm, I guess it has been about 3 years, though I started digital painting about 5 years ago and have brought that into my dolling I think.
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Tool, I pixel a little, but I'm not much good at it.
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll/Would Like To Teach? I like to doll fantasy stuff mostly, or fan art. Lately I have gotten into doing fashion dolls too. I would like to teach as much as I can about anything I can. I know alot of newer dollers tend to use more "bland" palettes, so I think I can help with that, and base editing.
How Often Are You Online? At least once a day, usually pretty often throughout the day.
A Bit About You: I am 21 years old, married and have a little boy (he's 17 mo old). I have always been into doing artsy and crafty things for as long as I can remember and have always loved it. I have no formal training aside from a little high school art classes, so I have self taught mostly. I like to give CC, but I try to do so in a nice way, so if we end up in a teacher/student relationship, please don't take anything I say as meant to be mean or hurtful. It's so hard to convey tone via text sometimes =/
I need a new signature...
Caitlincaitiecait
Editor
Editor

Diamonds on hand: 297.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Postby Pyrochan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Name: Teh Pyro
Dolling Experience (in years): A lot (9.. 10 maybe?)
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Tool, though have a lot of knowledge of pixel technique.
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll/Would Like To Teach? Everything XD I'm mostly a c/cer being able to have one on one discussions with people about stuff they're working on to get better, as opposed to actually 'teaching' in the traditional sense
How Often Are You Online? A lot... A lot.
A Bit About You: I'm a graduate of an Illustration degree and love art and creative things a lot (obviously). I like to share my knowlede from my degree and own experience, and help give young artists confidence in themselves and their own decisions.
Pyrochan
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 251.00
Dolling Style: Tool

Postby Momma2Boog » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Name: Momma2Boog (aka Niki)
Dolling Experience (in years): 7+ years (I've lost count)
What Kinds Of Things Do You Usually Doll/Would Like To Teach? Lady dolls :P. I'm mainly into doing fantasy, cyberpunk, dystopia-ish, and steam punk dolls but I can and will do just about anything.
How Often Are You Online? Everyday, almost all day (my work/schooling is online based).
A Bit About You: My name is Niki, I'm 19, and I'm a college student working toward my Bachelors of Applied Science in Graphic Design. I live in Kentucky with my husband and our two sons Nicholas and Holden. Aside from creating art I love watching movies and being outside.
Random Extras:
  • I absolutely LOVE dookers (ferrets) and bergoks (chickens).
  • I have three favorite colors.
  • I want a septum piercing.
  • At one point my ears were gauged to a 2 (6 mm) but now they're at a 6 (4 mm).
I'm not sure that anything I listed is relevant but I have a hard time writing "about me's" :P.
Momma2Boog
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 2.00
Avatar Base: http://pixel-glam.com

Return to Talent Agency Archive