Co-Star Sign-Up

Become or find a mentor here at the talent agency.

Co-Star Sign-Up

Postby mokia_sinhall » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 am

A co-star is like a super star/protostar, but co-stars both help each other. This is useful is you have something to teach, but also something to learn!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Shading Style (pixel vs tool):[/b]
[b]What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn?[/b]
[b]What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach?[/b]
[b]How Often Are You Online?[/b]
[b]A Bit About You:[/b]
mokia_sinhall
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 10,326.00
AKA: Nerdier Than Thou
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

unavailable!!!

Postby H|F » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Name: H|F
    Shading Style: Pixel, but I used to tool
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Everything I can
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach? Whatever the other dollers would like to know from base making to shading hair, even how to use art programs.
    How Often Are You Online? Normally, at least once a day, if not I check up on posts from my phone
    A Bit About You: I have been dolling for 6 or more years. Mostly I pixel basic/minimal shading style. I love use of color and I tend to have funky anatomy when I make bases. I also love anthro artwork.
    Last edited by H|F on Tue May 17, 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Heather | Age 25 | AV base by Kakuzu Chan
    BASE
    Want to see where I started?
    Spoiler: show

Bases by Wayuki

All of these are bases from The Rick Astley Palace

H|F
    Super star
    Super star

Diamonds on hand: 314.00
    AKA: The Black Sheep
    Dolling Style: Pixel

Re: Co-Star Sign-Up

Postby Pudi » Sun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Name:Pudi
    Shading Style (pixel vs tool):Pixel
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn?Realistic folds, color use, different shading styles. Whatever anyone wants to teach me, really.
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach?Har. I dunno. I can teach what I know about shading, creating palettes, light-source, design, base editing and base making. I’m good at nit-picking, so if you just want someone to help with CC, I can do that.
    How Often Are You Online?At least once a day, usually twice.
    A Bit About You:I’ve been dolling for… about 7 years, on and off. I tend to spend a long time designing dolls, but I rarely ever finish them. (Or even shade them, really. =\) I love Victorian and Edwardian dresses, and historical or fantasy genres.
    Pudi
    Supporting Role
    Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 1,011.00
    Avatar Base: 0almightyone0.deviantart.com

Postby Vanity~Sweet » Wed May 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Name:Aley, or Vanity. :)
    Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Pixel, though I've tried to dabble a bit in tool shading, but not much.
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? A better shading hair, making believable folds in fabric, SHOES.
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach? Pallet making, postioning of patterns on clothing, little tricks in PaintShop Pro (Like super easy color changing tips and such).
    How Often Are You Online? ~6 hours on weekdays, a lot on weekends. XD
    A Bit About You: I love historical fiction novels and Victorian houses and clothing. I've started getting into Regency clothing a bit, thanks to watching some of Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility.
    I'm an on-again/off-again WOW freak, knowing a good deal of it's lore and some words in the languages.
    I love video-games, my fave gaming consoles being the Play Station2, X-Box 360 and my own PC, DS also kinda. My fave games for any and all of the systems
    I love certain foreign bands/singers oh so much. (Tokio Hotel, Roomie, Justo Lamas...~ <3 )
    Photobucket, dA
    ImageImageImage
    ImageImageImage
    ImageImageImage
    Click the images for the shop links! :D
    Vanity~Sweet
    Super star
    Super star

Diamonds on hand: 1,861.00
    Avatar Base: Duckie GLAM! Exclusive

Postby Tomo_Potter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Name: Rowan, or Tomo
    Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Pixel
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? SHORT HAIR. I can not do it. I'm also not great at making palettes, props, or long skirts. I'd like to learn a bit about how to Rick Astley on larger bases, and maybe get some tips on doing fantasy/cyber/anthro stuff. And... y'know, anything and everything else I can be taught :)
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach? Hair, base editing (particularly faces), dynamic poses (motion and such, particularly dancing), footwear, accessories/jewellery, realistic motion and folding of fabric (I work in a clothing store, so I see a lot of this stuff lol)
    How Often Are You Online? Only a couple of times a week at the moment because I'm not well, possibly more soon.
    A Bit About You: I've been dolling for ten years, but I've been away from computers pretty much for the last three years, so I'm somewhat rusty, and trying to figure out what I used to know, and how to apply what I've learned about art since to dolling.

I'm a dancer, a swim teacher, a terrible musician, and an amateur professional. My hobbies include doodling, playing the sims, writing fanfiction, and wishing I had more hobbies. I've got two arms, and my shoe size is lower than my IQ. I'm not very good at being witty, but I give it my all anyway.

Also, I abuse smileys :D
    hey
    Tomo_Potter
    Cast
    Cast

Diamonds on hand: 52.00
    AKA: Goth baby goat

Postby Momma2Boog » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 am

Name: Niki, or Momma2Boog
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? I'd like to learn how to shade long skirts, I'm horrible at long skirts and dresses. I'd also like a few tips on what I need to do to better my hair shaping/shading skills because I'm alright at it but I still need work. And last but not least I'd like to learn how to Rick Astley things like armor and swords.
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach? I'm pretty good at jeans/pants and just about any type of shirt. I'm alright with shoes as well.
    How Often Are You Online? Everyday give or take. I'm a college student so my hours vary.
    A Bit About You: I've been dolling since 2002 but I've taken around 3, 1 year hiatuses in that time.
    I love reading and playing fantasy RPG's like The Elder Scrolls series. I'm also a big fan of MMO's (Runescape) and FPS's (Half-Life). I'm an uber nerd in some aspects obviously :P. I have 2 little boys and a husband who is my partner in nerdom. My declared major in college is Web Development and Networking.
    Momma2Boog
    Celebrity
    Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 2.00
    Avatar Base: http://pixel-glam.com

Postby FrizzKitty » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:09 pm

I guess I can get myself back on this list now that I'm all settled!

Name: Frizz
    Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Pixel currently, experience in tooling as well.
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? I need to learn about how to handle shading big empty spaces of color.
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach? Details, from hair movement to lots of tiny accessories. I think everything benefits from more little details.
    How Often Are You Online? Evenings, and weekends. I work a 40+ hour week, but I check email from my phone pretty constantly.
    A Bit About You: I've been dolling for 9 years now, mostly tool, but I've been Pixelling for about 18 months. I run a pageant (and probably a second soon), and judge others. I love bright colors and vibrant patterns. I play lots of games, from video games to board games, and love to cook. I have a B.S. in Computer Science, and currently live in a gorgeous apartment with my boyfriend and my cat, Toph.
    Av by Ody. <3
    FrizzKitty
    Super star
    Super star

Diamonds on hand: 3,981.00

Unavailable

Postby LFlitter » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Co-Star Found

Spoiler: show
    Name:Flitter
    Shading Style (pixel vs tool):Both
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn?Anything and everything, however I feel I specifically need help with realistic clothing folds, Base edits, working with larger base edits
    What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach? I'm willing to teach anything you'd like to learn from me, I feel I'm best in hair and fairy wings
    How Often Are You Online?Depends on my work schedule however my email is checked daily
    A Bit About You:I haven't dolled in years so my skills are rusty also I tend to combine tool and pixel, however am able to work solely with one if need be. Lets see more info, I like to read fantasy, sci-fi, and John Grisham. I love to watch movies and look up movie trivia. I am trying to introduce more color to my life because I tend to lean toward the black and bleak. Haha.
    Last edited by LFlitter on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    LFlitter
    Supporting Role
    Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 197.00
    Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby shmalligator » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Name: Shmalligator, Shmallie, Allie, anything is fine :)
    hwat Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? I basically just need a c/c buddy. I could use improvement in just about all areas of dolling, from base edits to outfit design, to shading, hair, pretty much everything! Some things I struggle with a lot is making palettes, and also using patterns. ALSO SHOES ;_;
    hwat Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Teach? Though I'm not necessarily the greatest doller myself, I feel that I am able to help distinguish parts of a Rick Astley that feel "off", and give tips on what to do to improve it. I'm looking for a partner to c/c each other's work, so I don't know that I have much to "teach" in the traditional sense.
    How Often Are You Online? At least a few hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less based on work/school/etc. Even if I can't be on the computer, my email automatically goes to my phone.
    A Bit About You: I've been dolling off and on for about 7-8 years, though my style has changed continually throughout that. I will be 20 years old in August and I will be a 3rd year college student in September. I am double majoring in English, and Adolescent/Young Adult Language Arts Education. I love reading and writing, and I am also passionate about singing and performing musical theatre. I'm silly and I love to chat and get to know people! :D I love cats and live in Ohio with two of my own.
    shmalligator
    Extra
    Extra

Diamonds on hand: 63.00

Return to Talent Agency Archive