Protostar Sign-Up

Become or find a mentor here at the talent agency.

Protostar Sign-Up

Postby mokia_sinhall » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 pm

To get a mentor, fill out the following form. This will help the mentors have a better idea of who they'd like to be paired with!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Shading Style (pixel vs tool):[/b]
[b]What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn?[/b]
[b]How Often Are You Online?[/b]
[b]A Bit About You:[/b]
mokia_sinhall
Producer
Producer

Diamonds on hand: 10,424.00
AKA: Nerdier Than Thou
Dolling Style: Tool and Pixel

Postby hanakotheloveable » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Name: hanako
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): pixel
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? everything!! ima n00b
How Often Are You Online? once a week though ill try to get on more!!!
From The Mentor List, Name Three People You'd Prefer (if any): anyone lol
A Bit About You: im friends with wassupkiba she actually got me into dolling i know little to nothing of dolling to tell the truth though i have tried many times
Would you like to be PM'ed?: yes
hanakotheloveable
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 512.00

Re: New Talent

Postby Gloria Evenstar » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 pm

New year, now, so I might as well...

Name: Gloria/Glors
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): PIXEL
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Shading, folds, how to make my dolls more awesome.
How Often Are You Online? ALWAYS
From The Mentor List, Name Three People You'd Prefer (if any): ANYONE
A Bit About You: Well, I'm in my (thinks)... 5th year of High School, and should really be thinking about college... heh... I spend a large amount of time being bored, and thus doll. Also, I am absolutely in love with animation in general. And... well, I could go on forever, eh?
Would you like to be PM'ed?: Sure.
Last edited by Gloria Evenstar on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gloria Evenstar
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 1,330.00
Dolling Style: Pixel

Postby fleacollar999 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Name: Jess, or fleacollar999
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): either/or
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? I'd really like to learn how to do sprites, backgrounds, and props.
How Often Are You Online? All the time, when I'm not in class
From The Mentor List, Name Three People You'd Prefer (if any): I'm not picky.
A Bit About You: I am back from a 5 year break in my dolling career, so I'm kind of starting over. Clothes are harder for me than hair (example: my avatar). I like dolling anything, and I'll try any style at least once.
Would you like to be PM'ed?: Yes, please
sig by maudee|sig by lynxiie
fleacollar999
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 1.00
Avatar Base: http://blood-cocoa.deviantart.com

Postby lalaledisko » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Name: Lala
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): Pixel
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Shading, Hair, Folds
How Often Are You Online?Everyday
From The Mentor List, Name Three People You'd Prefer (if any): I would be honored to work with any mentor, but I am a fan of Batgirl but I don't know if she is available.
A Bit About You: I am a wee bit nerdy..um in the best sort of ways of course. I've been pixeling for about seven years but I took a long break from it, and I really need to practice. I am really creative, and a huge fan of Harajuku St. Fashion, Japanese Culture, Anime, Manga, The Sims 3, Harry Potter, video games (Mario, Zelda), and my favorite dollers/artists are Mary-Chan, Sandra Charlet, and DHF
Would you like to be PM'ed?: Yes please :)
lalaledisko
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 51.00

Postby QuinnKitty » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Name: Keyoko(but i either go by desi or Quinn)
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): pixel(i think) who wants to do glass effect(or glass technique) type of shading
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn?I would really like to learn glass effect shading,folds,bases,hair,clothes, and blood
How Often Are You Online? pretty much everyday and any time of the day too.
From The Mentor List, Name Three People You'd Prefer (if any):hm someone who knows what i want to learn so I'm not picky with mentors. as long as i get to learn what i need to then I'm fine.
A Bit About You: I am sixteen years old,i have been pixeling for 5 years. almost six.(started in summer of 2006) though it has been on and off since school always got in the way and then in 2009 i took a permanent break since my mother had something serious happen to her but i wont get into it.I can be a bit random at times. I love making friends. especially in the dolling community. On here i am known as Keyoko but my real name is Mikaela. though i like to be called quinn since my mother wanted to name me Mikaela Quinn after a character in a show i believe. I love art. I also do other things beside pixel which is write songs & stories. I also love to role-play. it gets my creative juices flowing for pixeling. I love japanese fashion. And just learning about the culture. it interests me. Plus i want to go to Japan someday. I am norwegian,scottish,irish and american but i can't speak any of the languages. xD
Would you like to be PM'ed?:Yes i would appreciate that.
I am back from my Hiatus.

Tumblr | Twitter | DeviantArt|[Art Live-stream]
QuinnKitty
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 47.00
Formerly: Mirella/Keyoko

Re: Protostar Sign-Up

Postby Momma2Boog » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:19 am

XD Posted in the wrong section...
Last edited by Momma2Boog on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Momma2Boog
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 2.00
Avatar Base: http://pixel-glam.com

Postby Ujasiri » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Name: Ujasiri (Brett)
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): I want to learn tooling, but I like pixeling too, so I don't really care.
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Base Edits. Proper Shading. HAIR. Shoes. Everything TT_TT
How Often Are You Online? 40-80 hours a week
A Bit About You: I am a little slow, and ask a lot of questions.
Live. Life. Love.
Ujasiri
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 354.00

Postby zombiexunicorns » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:17 am

Name: Zombiexunicorns. Call me Zombie, Unicorns, anything.
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): I tool right now, so I'd prefer to do that.
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Proper shading techniques. I know shading 101, but my execution sucks. And learning to do shoes and base shading would be very helpful at the moment.
How Often Are You Online? All the time. I have no life.
A Bit About You: I'm 15, and been dolling since I was.. 8 or 9? I pixeled for a few years on and off, but just about 5 years ago I started tooling. And then I took a break in 2009, and now I'm ready to start again. I like music, makeup, any form of visual art, body mods and dying my hair. I'm pretty mature for a 15 year old if I do say so myself, and that's cool, I guess.
zombiexunicorns
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables

Diamonds on hand: 8.00
Dolling Style: Tool, Pixel and Cell

Postby MzAngelz » Sun May 29, 2011 11:03 am

Name:Angelz
Shading Style (pixel vs tool):pixel
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn?everything its good to learn more about things you already know
How Often Are You Online?well since its going to be summer soon at least once in awhile ill be online
A Bit About You:Im 16 i go by the name Angelz.I love art.I've been dolling since i was 13.But i would like to learn more.I'm really mature for my age.
MzAngelz
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 60.00

Postby Liesel » Tue May 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Name: Liesel
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Skirts [long and short], pants and backgrounds
How Often Are You Online?Everyday
A Bit About You: I'm 14, doller since I was 11. I love to read and draw, like to take pictures or photos, and I can cook really nice food [but I'm not the most pacient person in this planet, and I hate to clean up things]
Liesel
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 613.00

Postby applestruddles » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Name: Applestruddles/apple
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): I do both, I'm trying to get more into pixeling though
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Id like to learn how to work on big bases, and make bases. I'd also love to learn how to doll hair and skirts better
How Often Are You Online? I'm online everyday, basically all day everyday
A Bit About You:I just turned 18, I started dolling when i was 12 then took a break for about 2 years then came back in 2009 and left again for about a year and came back at the beginning of this year. I had a mentor once before but... she kind of fell off the face of the earth, which is sad because she was such a nice girl. I'm going to college to study apparel design in the fall and I'm very excited about that. I don't really like small bases and I love large projects... thats all i can think of and Im really looking forward to working with one of the amazing mentors out there. Thank you
applestruddles
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 624.00

Postby Lyricanna » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Name: Lyric
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): I switch between the two
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Better folds in long dresses/skirts, better hair shading, base making, hue shifts, anything really
How Often Are You Online? A few hours everyday
A Bit About You: I've been dolling for 5 years and I like both pixel and tool shading. I used to really like anime type bases (not traced, just very anime styled) but have recently switched to more realistic bases. I like dolling specific characters. I also draw and write. I'm starting my third year of University in September. I love to read and am crazy about fantasy series (The Wheel of Time, Symphony of Ages, Lord of the Rings, Halfblood Chronicles, the list goes on).
Lyricanna
Super star
Super star

Diamonds on hand: 34.00
AKA: Encyclopaedia of Useless Information ;.;

Postby Juchankqueen » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Name: Carly
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): I tool but I really wanna learn Pixel
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Folds in dresses and just how to shade better
How Often Are You Online?Everyday or every other day
A Bit About You:I started dolling in 2004 and I have been doing on and off since then. I love Zombies and bloody things. I also wanna get better so I can do better dolls of my and my hubby.
"Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit."

ImageImageImageImage
Juchankqueen
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 147.00
AKA: ZombieCow Luver

Postby Coventina » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Name:Coventina
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): I use both, my tool shading is stronger than pixel
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Folds, I still to this day stink at folds. Better shading techniques, and a little hair help would be great.
How Often Are You Online? Daily
A Bit About You:I started dolling back in 2002 and have been on a break since 2008 (Had 5 surgeries in 3 years...killed my muse for a while). I am 37 years old and I live in Arizona with my partner. I am really excited about getting back into the dolling world.
ImageImageImage

Sig by Me

Coventina
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 611.00
Avatar Base: http://ilck.happy-phantom.co.uk

Postby 4br4 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Name:Ruby or VC.
Shading Style (pixel vs tool):Definitely pixel. :B Though I'd like to learn tool eventually!
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Hair & basic palettes/colour theory.
How Often Are You Online?Usually every day about 4:30-2:00 AM (Western time) about 5~7 days a week.
A Bit About You:I'm the kind of person who tries to learn on their own, does it wrong, and then has to go ask for help. :B
I lose my inspiration a lot, afraid to start new projects, and can't really get from written tutorials. I have to see it done in front of me and have someone help with the steps.
I have lot's of WIPs that I need help with D:>
Would you like to be PM'ed?: Yes please!

Update >8U
Last edited by 4br4 on Thu May 24, 2012 12:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
4br4
Gaffer
Gaffer

Diamonds on hand: 9,524.00
Formerly: Sweet Raspberry Tea

Postby XEROCiDE » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Name: Amber
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? I really need help with everything, especially tops, hair, and bottoms (Like jeans and shorts specifically), also I'm having a very rough time with shoes.
How Often Are You Online? All day, Every day. I'm a geek-a-zoid. =P
A Bit About You: I'm sarcastic, a smart ass, but I can be very serious when I need to be and I'd really like someone that's fun at the same time and could possibly become a friend. =)
PM?: Yes please.
want a blinkie? want a voodoo dollie? click above!
DArt l AvB
XEROCiDE
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 790.00

Postby Lizard » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:58 am

Name: Pandemonium aka Pande
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Hair, oh my gosh.... hair! Shoes would be good too.
How Often Are You Online? daily
A Bit About You: I'm shy at first, but if you bear with me, I open up into the strange, weird, funny, nutty person that I really am. I've got an odd sense of humor, but love to laugh and make people laugh.
I have been dolling since somewhere around 2000, but hair is still a weakness for me. Well, that and shoes, haha.
I'm old, lol. I'm a mom, a cyclist, going to school through online programs....
PM? Yes, please!
Lizard
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 1,142.00
Formerly: pandemonium

Postby ChocoNacho » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Name: Monique
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? Dress shading, folds, clothing, accessories.
How Often Are You Online? Mostly @ 11 AM or 10 during the weekends, after 4 on a regular day.
A Bit About You: I love basic things and spunky things. I think the genre I fit into is sorta prep because of my fancy for the color pink.
ChocoNacho
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 109.00
Avatar Base: wish04.deviantart.com

Postby Gigacom » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 am

Name: Gigacom *o*
Shading Style (pixel vs tool):Pixel baby. 8)
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? I would like to learn a better way of shading hair, drawing shoes, making better palettes and drawing dress folds.
How Often Are You Online? Daily :'D
A Bit About You: I'm some young teenager from Egypt, and I love pixeling! It's been a a passion for quite a bit now. I love drawing tiny details and balloons. C:
Av base by wish04. c:
Gigacom
Extra
Extra

Diamonds on hand: 77.00

Postby Elyssa » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:32 am

Name: Elyssa
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): tool usually but can do pixels
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? hair, shoes, hue shifting
How Often Are You Online? every day
A Bit About You:

I'm a 33 year old housewife with a cat and a husband and I have a lot of time on the internet to learn how to doll. I've been dolling for about eight years off and on. Mostly off. I would appreciate anything that anyone has to teach, really. Looking forward to making new friends!

PM: Yes please!
Elyssa
Supporting Role
Supporting Role

Diamonds on hand: 416.00

Postby Dreetje » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Name: Dreetje
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? How to shade right and make good pixel backgrounds
How Often Are You Online?Evenings (I live in the Netherlands so depends on the timeline thingy)
A Bit About You: I started dolling ages ago, now I recently started again but I lost the touch a bit and I don't have much inspiration. I hope with this to get better in dolling and get to know some awesome people.
Pm?:Absolutively!

(My avatar is a bit of a guideline on what to expect of my shading techniques)

Shroom by me
Dreetje
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 1,045.00
Avatar Base: http://thehword.deviantart.com/

Postby JasminWildflower » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Name: JasminWilflower
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? A little bit of everything, Im eager to learn but my biggest needs is shading, folds, shoes and hair
How Often Are You Online? Every day mostly, unless my internet is on the fritz
A Bit About You: I started dolling when i was like 14 and stopped at 16. now im 21 and i want to get back into it, problem is I dont remember most of what i knew and start getting frustrated at what im trying to achieve
JasminWildflower
Cast
Cast

Diamonds on hand: 48.00

Postby XsynXluvrrX » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Name: Savannah or just Annah
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn? I just need general help really... I've been dolling for awhile and i wanna start making dolls from scratch but I'm having trouble with it...
How Often Are You Online? Not all the time, but not never... whenever i dont have a social life basically...
A Bit About You: I'm 16 and I started dolling right at the beginning of 2009. I've defiantly improved since then (my first doll was basically flood filling XD) but I really want to get into more realistic and advanced, and I wanna lean more towards entirely my own work with less bases... I'm in high school, no job, and a full time boyfriend, so I'll try to be on often but no guarantees. I also just got my permit so I'm learning to drive somewhere among all this...
Feel free to PM me :)
XsynXluvrrX
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 1,439.00

Postby Maryness » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Name: Maryness
Shading Style (pixel vs tool): I think I'll use tool but I don'r know almost anything about pixel art But I love it and I promise I'll do my best to learn
What Kinds Of Things Would You Like To Learn?: Everythin. I wan to learn how to color and make bases and shading... everything!
How Often Are You Online? daily but weekends maybe not
A Bit About You:Well I'm 21 years old. I'm a girl haha I'm an Industrial Engineer.. I work at sales. I'm venezuelan :p I love Harry Potter and I love reading and making psp signatures and blinkies
Would you like to be PM'ed?: Of course! ;)
Maryness
Stand-in
Stand-in

Diamonds on hand: 78.00
Avatar Base: http://www.pixel-glam.com/

Next

Return to Talent Agency Archive