Abandoned...

For Stars to talk one on one!

Abandoned...

Postby Momma2Boog » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Yay for mentoring! :D

It's probably best if you start by telling me a bit about yourself and what you want to learn. I know you posted a short explanation on the sign-up thread but sometimes it's good to be more in-depth. Also if you have any WIP's feel free to post them so I can give some CC (that's what I'm here for after all LOL).

Anyway, a bit about me... my name is Amber Nicole but feel free to call me Niki or if you want you can call me Momma or Boog, doesn't matter which. I'm 19 going on 20 and I live in northeastern Kentucky with my husband and our two boys. I've been dolling for roughly 9 or 10 years so I've been around for a while. If there's anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask :).
Last edited by Momma2Boog on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Momma2Boog
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 2.00
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://pixel-glam.com

Re: Crispy and Momma

Postby CrispyCucumber » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Well I am sorry to say that I am on my ipod because my computer has no internet and sites don't let you post from an ipod. I will possibly be able to upload the end of may (or tomorrow if I am super lucky)

I live in central Arizona with my mother, 2 evil, horrendous, stepsiblings, and my stepfather. As well as a pitbull, a rat, and a mouse. I like to draw A LOT in fact I have a deviantart account
silver-gaze.deviantart.com if you want to see really old drawings (from september or earlier)
You might see that I have potential because my anatomy is semi-correct.

My name is Symon Tracy. You can call me Symon, Tracy, Crispy, Cucumber, Cici, or Cukes. Haha
Or of course my full username. CrispyCucumber
CrispyCucumber
Waiting Tables
Waiting Tables

Diamonds on hand: 52.00
Dolling Style: Tool, Pixel and Cell

Re: Crispy and Momma

Postby Momma2Boog » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

It's alright, no rush, just post them whenever you get the chance.

I checked out your DA and I really like the picture you drew called "Elf", nothing beats traditional art :). As for the anatomy you don't always have to worry about everything being exact, it really all depends on the type of style you're going for. Take Mariiii's bases as an example. Most of the time the anatomy is off due to their cartoon-ish nature but the bases are still amazing. If you are going for realistic to semi-realistic though you're definitely on the right path. From what I've seen I'd have to really look to find anything off balance.
Momma2Boog
Celebrity
Celebrity

Diamonds on hand: 2.00
Dolling Style: Pixel
Avatar Base: http://pixel-glam.com

Return to Dressing Room